Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day 39 | Feb 08 2007 | (Untitled)

My friend Amit having his daily cup of tea in the afternoon. He is an ideal model to be photographed. I describe him as naturally photo-insensitive. Which means, he will not change his composure even if I get very close to him while photographing him; an ideal requirement of a good model.

The title untitled because I just cannot think of anything (suggestions welcome) which will do justice to this portrait, which I feel is one of the best ones in my collection. This one was taken on Koramangala main road, Bangalore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely One of ur Best..as we say in marathi "Ek number" and i suggest...as photo predicts name
No.1...from advertisng point of view Mc dowells has No 1 drink rite?similar campaign they have showing same finger for the drink...here its not d Real hard Drink..bt D Drink which is Real and surely India's No 1 Drink..u can build a gud story around it..wat say?

Sandip Debnath said...

Good choice Shreyas.