Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 158 | June 7 2007 | Dark Alleys

One of the entrances to the Johnson Market is a dark walk way... One can hardly notice the sacks and bags lying in the corner after entering the alley. My eyes got adjusted to the dim light inside, after going in from the strong 11 O'clock late morning sun. After a few moments the details are visible... cycles, scooters, rotting vegetables in the corners.. and even a couple of rodents.

While I was taking this photo, deeply thinking about the available lighting and my camera metering settings, I was a bit startled when the person in the left of the frame walked past me. I never noticed him through the viewfinder while composing this shot... and now I cant stop wondering.. where did he appear from....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahha............ it sure does appear as a shot from some spooky movie.............